Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catch up

Ok.. so I told you about Jan 1st (and probably had you slitting your wrists in the process)  But what's been happening from Jan 2 to today, Feb 24?  O. M. G. people!!  Lots!!  So much to talk about...... BUT I'm going to tell you about it........... on a new blog. 

ha!  See how I did that?  Now you're interest is peaked.  :)

Yes that's right, since I can't keep up one blog, I thought, why not two???  The shame will be that much more rewarding. 

And what pray, tell, is the purpose of this new blog?  Well it'll be keeping you abreast of the happenings at our other house.  The old house.  The first house.  Yup.  We still have the first one - never sold it, decided to rent in the interim, and once the last renters moved out last year we decided it was time to pay the piper. (in this scenario, the piper is the good people at Lowes and/or Home Depot)  The old bird was looking tired and needed some pampering.  So we've been back at it, DIYing our little hearts out.  And can I tell ya - ITS BEEN GREAT.  There's nothing like ripping down plaster and putting up drywall to ease your emotional wounds.  Trust me on this one.  Maybe this could be a new kind of therapy?  Home improvement therapy?  Hmm.  Maybe I should put a sign in the yard that reads "Dr. Wax, Counseling Services" and charge people to come in and do some manual labor.   This could be very good for us... very good indeed..... MWUAAAA HA HA!

Ok, but enough scheming.  So the blog is Bringing Back Belmonte.  I hope you enjoy it. 

No comments: