Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mirror, mirror on the wall...












While the Plumbers handle the rest of the plumbing issues…. We decided to tackle the mirrored wall. Someone – who shall remain nameless – suggested we should keep it because “we’re young….and we don’t have kids…. It could be… kind of…. kinky.”

Ahem.


I suggested that person could take it home and put it on their wall if they liked it so much. As far as my wall was concerned – it was coming down.

I was a nervous wreck through the whole process – since my husband decided to rip it down wearing shorts and flip flops, and with NO eye goggles or gloves of any kind. Finally he relented and put on some sneakers after about 10 minutes of nagging.
It all came down – some chunks bigger than others. It’s just sitting in my garage if anyone wants it for an art project…. Or for a ceiling….

1 comment:

Kevin said...

House is looking good. I love the new shitter, and the toilet looks nice too. Wish I was there to land a little man-power to your project.