Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PROGRESS...

Just a quick update as we try to make some progress before Friday hits and we turn into couch potatoes....... Ahh football season! A reason to veg!

The new shelves are looking good... we bought some nice wood and I stained and "schelacked" them, as my dad would say. Dave will screw them in tonight and we can start putting stuff on them.


I dropped off our St Thomas map at a local framery and hopefully that should be done this week. It will look AWESOME on my dark green walls in the dining room. You'll have to wait for that one...

And the "chandelier-in-a-box" arrived! I was giddy with anticipation when I saw it waiting for me on the front porch... Hopefully it looks spectacular when it's all said and done! Maybe that will be tonight's project....


Until tomorrow, my friends!

1 comment:

Tina Sauers said...

and if yoy think that is exciting you should order a mattress in a box! how DO they get it to fit in there?
tina